Sunday, April 2, 2017

November 2014 iPhone randoms


Happy Birthday Nater


We have a couple neighborhood kids who really love Nate and one of them made him a card for his birthday.


When working with Grayson, I was in charge of decorating the door for the holidays. Her room was all decorated in owls so I came up with this cute owl for Thanksgiving



Who doesn't love a maple apple fritter??!!


She LOVES this robe.


Addy always pointed at things with her middle finger. This HAD to be documented.


Hailey's interpretative drawing. Of course I had to keep it.


I can't get enough of seeing this little princess sleep like this.



Addy petting the horse at Hailey's horse lessons.


Legos for the birthday girl!


Struggling with public outings.


SWIG!!!





Nate's Grandmother, Loretta McMurray passed away the month of November 2014. Nate was able to attend her funeral with some of his family. We missed him terribly, especially because he was gone on his birthday. But we did get to facetime him. His work also sent us this beautiful bouquet of flowers.





I pulled into the parking lot at the school and as I was walking in for work, I turned around to see someone back right in to my van. 


Every year, Grayson and Logan host a s'mores night. They have all kinds of combinations and ingredients to choose from including reeces, hersheys, strawberry mallows, regular mallows, bacon, different flavors of graham cracker and so much more.



We found this app that distorts your face and we have a pretty good time with it.




Every other Monday is nail night at Noelle Ovards house. Grayson, Jan and I go and hang out for a girls night and always have a blast. This little puppy is a girl named Chad and she was always my little buddy.




Thanksgiving party in 1st grade for Addy. 







A good friend and school psychologist Bob Birch came in our classroom to play a little harmonica for the kids.


No comments: