Monday, September 15, 2008

Cabin Fun


This past weekend, we had a family reunion in St. George. Some friends of ours let us stay at their cabin for the weekend. My brother Damon brought up some 4-wheelers and we had a blast. We spent so much time on those 4-wheelers. There was a water tower that we would ride up to and it had an amazing view once you got there and conquerred the hills leading to it. My mom and dad provided all the food and we had a ton of it. It was so yummy. Hailey had a blast chasing and watching all the bugs and insects. She even caught a grasshopper all by herself. It was amazing. Addysen just loved hanging out in her carseat outside with everyone and getting some fresh air. My mom and dad kept Addysen in their room with them so that Nate and I could get some good sleep. It was SO nice. Hailey didn't sleep as well as she usually does at home, but it wasn't too bad. Hailey also had to get use to her cousin, Lincoln. He's pretty intense for her. He is such a happy and excited boy. Damon, Summer, Nate and I all got in a crazy water fight. That was so much fun. We were all soaked. We also realized how out-of-shape we were. The boys found a gravel pit nearby where they went riding and got their jumps on! So much fun. My grandparents came out for a visit while we were there as well. Here are some pictures from the weekend.















4 comments:

Valerie Mom said...

Tiff,

Your pictures of the weekend are so cute. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I hear you got the van. Can't wait to see it. I miss you and the girls but I'm happy you get to spend some time in Vegas with your family.

Shantel said...

Cute pictures- I wish we were there. Hailey andv Addysen just get cuter everytime I see them.

Marce said...

fun to chat today!! i've missed you. we do need to get together. i was thinking we should start morning walks or something...maybe morning yoga. HA! or evening yoga. whatever. i need to get this body back, that's for sure. or at least a social life back!!! anyway, i love all your fun pic's from st. george. it made me realize that i need a vacation- even if it's just to the provo marriott. talk to you soon! xoxo

The Staheli's said...

Looks like a blast!!! Glad you guys got to spend some time away and as a family. Hopefully we see you guys soon!