Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Addy!!

I'm about a week late, but I wanted to wish my little Addy a Happy Birthday! We had such a great time. My parents came into town for the weekend and helped me plan a fun little party for her. We had lots of great food and treats. Thanks to all those who helped out to make it such a fun night. Although, I think I lucked out in having the most fun with the planning. :-)

First, I had to take a trip to the past and see my baby girl when she was born...


The true excitement from Daddy... love this picture...


Then, I had to remember how fun her birthday was last year... Addy, at 1.




Destroying her cake...



And now, such a grown up girl...
Addy at 2.



Happy 2 Years Addy!!!

4 comments:

Kris said...

I forgot what dark hair she had when she was born - she's such a blondie now. SO cute. Happy Birthday Addy!

The Staheli's said...

She is so stinking adorable! We loved seeing you guys this weekend. :) Hope you had a great time in Vegas too!

Valerie Mom said...

What a sweet post for such a sweet little lady. Cute pictures of Nate as well, but where's Mom? You were a rather important part of the start of her story. Still are!

Cheri said...

WOW what a beautiful little girl!!!! She is so sweet and did get so old overnight it seems!! My little boy turns one this week and seeing the change from one to two... awww rip my heart out! How do they grow so fast?
Congrats on your beautiful Addy!