Sunday, October 28, 2012

Toothless...

The Tooth Fairy got to visit our house for the first time ever last night.  Hailey was ecstatic. Addy, however was pretty nervous and scared.

A week and a half ago, Hailey came to us telling us she was super excited because she had a loose tooth.  We all got our chance to wiggle it a bit and confirm that indeed, it was loose.  She's been telling EVERYONE all about it and day by day, would ask Nate how many more days till it came out.  A couple days ago, she woke up and that thing was hanging on by a thread.  She wouldn't let anybody touch it though. She was too afraid that it would hurt.  Every chance she got, she was playing with it though.



Yesterday, I dedicated my day to cleaning with a small gym break.  The girls had finished cleaning their playroom and their bedroom and were watching me hang a few things on the walls. Hailey sat down in front of a mirror I had propped up against the wall on our upstairs landing and was playing with her tooth. Next thing I know, she turns around and says in a very serious voice, "my tooth just came out." Then, she screamed, grabbed Addy, gave her a HUGE hug and started jumping up and down.  Her reaction was quite hilarious. She is such an animated child, I love it.  Addy caught on to the excitement and pretty soon, both of them were jumping up and down and running in circles with each other chanting "I have a window in my mouth" over and over.  

Last night, after getting ready for bed, I thought that I should check her tooth next to that one and sure enough, it's loose!! Hailey is on her way to being toothless and she's super excited about it....

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

YAY!!! Love the toothless smile. What a cutie.