Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween Dress-Up No.1

We were invited to a Halloween party at our neighbor's house. It was a pretty rockin' party if I must say so. They rented this awesome ship that was placed in their front yard and the kids absolutely loved it.  The party was a 'Costumes a Must' party, even though there were plenty of party poopers. Nate and I decided to take the plunge and dress up.

I have to admit, Nate's costume was the best.  I can't believe I got him to a. dress up and b. attend a social event all in the same night.  









Damon and Summer joined us at the party with their kiddos as well. We had a really good time. It's been YEARS since I've been to a Halloween party let alone dress up for one.



1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

Seriously LOVE the costumes. You have such a cute family...dressed up or not! I love Halloween!! :)