Monday, May 19, 2008

No Way!!!!


My husband came home on Saturday from being at one of his auctions in Salt Lake all day. I was taking a nap only to wake up to him standing in our room holding a new Digital SLR camera that he had bought me. He just said "look what I got!" as to which my reply was "NO WAY!" So, I was awake faster than I think I have ever been and was really excited to play with it. Now i'm just anxiously awaiting the memory card to come in the mail so I can REALLY play with it. Now all I have to do is take a class to figure out how to properly use it! :-) He's the best! I never imagined in a million years I would ever get one. We just aren't the type of people to spend SO much money on things like that, no matter how bad we want it. BUT.. since he got a really good deal on it, i'll take it! FOR SURE! Sorry if this sounds like bragging, but, i've wanted one for a really long time and i'm just too excited about it not to share my excitment with others! :-)

3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

You are SOOOO incredibly spoiled!!!! And I am SOOOO jealous. :) Have fun with it!

Unknown said...

Thats so exciting! I can't wait to see what amazing pictures it takes.

Kris said...

Nice camera! I want to see the pictures you take with it.

So I just typed those first two sentences and realized it is pretty much what Megan just wrote. How original of me :-).