Sunday, February 1, 2009

BIG NEWS for such Little Girls!!!

Hailey:


Sweet Hailey... growing up so fast. No longer in diapers and thinks she's pretty hot stuff because of it. She holds conversations with me like she's my friend just hanging out. I can't get over how smart she is. While driving around town, she points out places that we are getting close to and asks if we can go there. She remembers things that I wouldn't dream of remembering and best of all, tells Nate and I "I love you SO MUCH!" It melts my heart. She is still nonstop and runs around here like the energizer bunny. I am usually completely wiped out by the end of the day, but it's worth it. She loves taking care of her baby sister and gets extremely mad at me when I get Addy out of her crib. As soon as she hears Addy waking up in the monitor, she says "i'll go get her mommy." and she runs upstairs and climbs into her crib and talks to her for a few minutes till I get there.


Addy:


Little Addy... always changing. Sits up so big all by herself, eats crackers and pretty much wants anything else Nate and I are eating. She usually helps me eat my dinner. EXTREMELY enjoys drinking water out of regular cups... Wants nothing to do with sippy cups. She has her two bottom teeth which decided to show up on Christmas. At 7 months, weighs a whopping 20lbs 13oz.!! She loves to just sit around and watch Hailey play. Smiles constantly! She is dying to crawl and tries really hard at it.

I thought Hailey grew up way too fast, but I can't believe how fast the second child goes by.. I have no idea where the time went!

this is the best job in the world!

3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

We need to come play soon. I miss them! Congratulations to Hailey on being potty trained! That's fabulous. And to Addy for sitting up so big!! Amazing. Can't wait to see them both (and you guys :) ) Very soon!

Kris said...

Yeah for potty training! Wait, let me rephrase... Yeah for being potty trained! And Addy is huge! Do you feed her pure cream or what? Love the update.

Torrie and the girls said...

I totally agree, being a mom is the best thing. I also understand about the second child, Charlotte is so P.O.ed that she can't do everything that Emma can. Your girls are adorable, and if we lived there we've have to have playdates. Glad things are going well.