Saturday, July 25, 2009

I hate change...

Lately, a lot of things have been changing for me. Way too much to even TRY and blog about. But here's one thing:

This is what Addy looked like a week ago:


and this is what Addy looks like now!


Can anyone see the difference besides me????????
She decided to grow up over night. I specifically remember when this happened and could not believe that morning when I went to get her out of her crib and realize I had to lift higher just to get her out! Crazy girl.. she will NOT stop eating and keeps getting more and more thin. I hate this kind of change because it makes you realize how fast they grow.

5 comments:

rogersfam said...

She has totally thinned out! She doesn't look like the chubby cuddly Addy anymore.

Laura said...

Ya I notice a difference between the 2 pics. It could be that her hair looks different and her face has thinned out...weird. She's so cute!!

Allison said...

Haha, that's crazy! Meh, just think, once Addy's out of this stage you can have another one! LOL

Marce said...

i'm in love with little addy and i totally miss her! and YOU!

Carmen said...

I see the difference! She is adorable in both, but not looking like a baby anymore. Looks like it's time for another one:) haha!