Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Girls Night Out

So one of my very best friends is moving to California. I'm not happy about this. Not one bit. We have little girls the exact same age and they absolutely love eachother. Many times, Jamie has been my outlet, my friend, my shoulder to cry on, my friend I can be completely goofy and honest with and I never have to sensor my honesty.. yet, she still loves me.. I think! :-) Her husband Ben is a pretty cool guy... but I'm not very happy with him for taking her away! :-) Just kidding Ben.. you know I love you! All jokes aside, i'm really sad about it. I've been trying not to think about it, but it's here and she's leaving.. what can I do?!

So, last night, we went out. Just the two of us. And it was the most fun I have had in a long time. We went to a place called 'Color Me Mine' and painted ceramics, laughed, made fun of eachother and talked FOREVER! It was great. Then we went to dinner at Macaroni Grill and ate till our hearts content. Here's some highlights.












Mmmmm... dessert! Nothin like it. Painting ceramics was so fun. I'll post pictures of the finished product when we pick them up on Friday. We had a really great time. Thanks Jamie!

3 comments:

Valerie Mom said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You are blessed to have such a good friend. Hopefully, distance won't keep you from enjoying and relying on each other.

rogersfam said...

I had a blast! Wish we could have done this every month for the past 2 years. Darn kids and husbands! I can't wait to see the finished products. Thank you for a very fun and memorable night! Love ya!

Jess and Matt said...

Looks like fun! I could sure use a girls night with you, cuz!