Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

We are the most spoiled girls ever. Nate had to go to an auction yesterday and when he came home, he brought the girls these bright Valentine's balloons.




For me, he brought these gorgeous flowers:



and these amazing chocolate covered potato chips! If you haven't had these, you should. They are my new favorite.


Nate took me to Tepanyaki for dinner which is one of our most favorite places to eat. When we got home, I presented this little craftiness to Nate:

along with the "This Is It" Blue Ray.

This morning, H and I made valentine's pancakes.




What a great Valentine's Day. Thanks babe for making so special! As always!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute pictures! Sounds like a way fun Valentines Day. :) You are so creative!! I wish we lived a little closer so some of that creativity could rub off on me!!