Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ABC.. it's easy as 123!!!

Today was Hailey's first day of preschool. I cannot believe she's old enough for this. I've had a lot of mixed feelings about it, but the day came and she's SO excited. The first thing she asked for when she woke up was to go to preschool. Here are a little memories from her new adventure.
                       




This is her teacher, Miss Megan
(Hailey is writing her name in this picture)

SO excited for the train ride!!

Of course, for those of you who know her well, she HAD to ride in the 'cheetah car'

The day was finished up with playing on the playground for a little bit.
I love that us parents got to join her on her first day.. she started a pillowcase that we got to help her with. She wasn't quite sure what we were doing but LOVED the fact that we painted her feet and hands to print them on her new pillowcase canvas!
She is very excited to go back on Thursday.. she's been asking all day if she can go back to school.
SUCCESS!!
(although, i'm still a little reserved, only because I can hardly believe that we are at this point in life. She just grew up too fast.)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's big enough either! Congrats to all of you. It looks like it was an awesome day!

The Staheli's said...

That train looks pretty sweet! I want a ride. :) So excited for her.

Allison said...

Wow...preschool...your first kid is going into preschool?! How in the world did this happen??? So far she is living up to everything I told her to be in utero, so if she becomes some high achieving scholar at a young age you can thank me for it :P She looks way too grown up, I still carry her chubby wubby baby pic in my wallet! LOL

Marce said...

so cute, Tiff! She's such a big girl- and adorable as ever. seriously! and you look lovely as ever, too! i'm lovin' the hair :) hope you're well! miss you.

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

So cute! I'm so glad it was a good day for her. And for you :)

Carmen said...

Congratulations on getting through it! She looks so happy and I am so glad it went so well. We love you guys

This is Us said...

I'm glad it was a good experience, for both of you. I'm not sure how having a train at preschool could go bad. haha. It's amazing how fast they grow up.