Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Season 2010

Christmas this year has completely FLOWN by! I can't believe it's over. I feel like I just put my tree up yesterday and I did it before Thanksgiving (yeah, i'm one of THOSE peopole). I can't help it, I LOVE the Christmas season. This year I got to put up a new tree with all new ornaments. I feel like I have a grown up Christmas tree now!


We started a new little thing last year and it's becoming a tradition. There are horse carriage rides during the month of December at a fun little outdoor shopping center and the girls absolutely LOVE doing this.

This year was special. The driver let Hailey site up front with him and she was so EXCITED!


                            
         




The girls love all the Christmas lights and decorations. It's so magical to them!

This year, I also made new Stockings for everyone. I think they turned out pretty cute.


I finally got brave and went outside and built the girls a snowman. Hailey had been begging since the first time it snowed and those of you who know my circulation issues will be proud to know I did it bare handed! 
I was proud, till I ran inside, shut the door, and yelled curses because my hands hurt so bad. :-)



Family Picture on Christmas Sunday


This was Hailey's Preschool Christmas Program. It was adorable. The kids sand a bunch of songs and anxiously awaited Santa's arrival.






Santa brought his lovely wife, Mrs. Clause.


The girls were supplied with a plethora of Christmas activities from their Grandma Luke for the month of December and this was a favorite. 

The girls got invited to a Kids Christmas Party at their friend Owen's house.
They got to make a little reindeer craft and decorate some cookies.
As you can see, the sprinkles were a hit.






All in all, it was a really fun December, but SUPER busy as well. Kids make the season so magical. One of my favorite Christmas Quotes:
"The magic of Christmas is embedded in the 
Hearts of Children"

2 comments:

Valerie Mom said...

Loved this post. Yes, Christmas goes by so fast. All the anticipation and excitement, then it's just a sweet memory. Such fun things the kids got to do this year.

The Staheli's said...

GREAT PICTURES. Loved them all. What an incredibly fun season. We might have to do those carriage rides one of these years. :)