Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day 2012

We had originally planned to just hang around home on Labor Day since Nate had some work stuff to take care of and I was fully prepared to do a bunch of yard work. However, plans changed when my brother called and asked if we wanted to meet him and his family at Bridal Veil Falls.

It was a GORGEOUS day up the canyon.  We put a plastic bag over Addy's arm and off we went.  Hailey decided she wanted to climb up the face of the waterfall... she's an animal. Luckily, my brother was happy to follow her as far as they went. Nate and I stayed close to Addy. Broken arm + slippery rocks = bad news.


Hailey and Lincoln





Yep.. the specs at the top of the rocky area.. that's Hailey, Damon and Lincoln


My Super Hot Nate.


Addy sitting in the FREEZING cold water.





We ended up hiking up the trail to the middle (well, sort of) of the waterfall and it was breathtaking. Addy did fall a couple times and it made me cringe.  

I'm glad we could get out and do something in this beautiful place we live. We definitely don't take advantage of it as much as we should.

No comments: