Sunday, April 21, 2013

Gym Rats

Nate and I have come down with a bit of an obsession. You wouldn't really know it by looking at me, but he on the other hand looks AMAZING. We go to the gym QUITE often. He goes every day on his lunch break and I go as often as I can, which equals about 4 - 6 times a week. We have been really good about watching what we eat. For the most part, we have been absent from sugar since the beginning of the year. Well, besides our Cruise of course, but that's for another post.  Nate is super disciplined and has helped me with my eating. He pretty much tells me what to eat but not in a controlling husband sort of way. I've asked him to do so and he's been a great health counselor. He does a lot of research. Anyways, it's been a lot of fun doing this together and when he has days off during the week, we NEVER miss a chance to lift together. Good times.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course we would know you go to the gym from looking at you!! You are the tinniest mom I have ever seen! Give yourself some credit =)

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

You guys are so awesome. And I love that you go together and cheer each other on!