Sunday, April 21, 2013

Random IPhone Pics

Sisters.. 


Helping at Addy's school for Valentine's Day


Beautiful Girl


Valentines Dinner for my family


Addy and her Kayla Doll


The girls waiting for church to start


Addy and her new dress sent to her from her cousins Bella and Senna


Addy's Selfies.


Baby Benson


The girls snuggling with grandma


Sisters... 


Addy went out to breakfast with me and one of my previous Young Women


Addy


Addy and Mommy


Blue Skies!!!!


Addy layed like this for quite a while..


Cousins!!!


Sisters!!!!

2 comments:

Levi H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Torrie and the girls said...

I didn't want to post under Levi's account so I deleted my comment.
your girls are sure precious!! its so cute to see how close they are, they remind me of my girls. I hope the weather is improving for you Tiffany.