Saturday, August 17, 2013

Little Ramblings

While driving in the car one sunny day on the way to the gym, a conversation blossomed in the back seat of the van.

Someone had cut me off while I was driving and after my "what the" response, Addy adds: "okay, that was awkward!" 

Hailey responds: "Addy that's not what awkward is. Now, if I was going to the bathroom and you came in and sat on my lap, THAT would be awkward."

                                          -----------------------------------------------

Hailey: "Hey Addy, you know what my favorite thing about saying excuse me is?"

Addy: "What?"

Hailey: "Toots!"

                                         -------------------------------------------------
 
While I was paying for my mounds of things in Costco, I look over to see Hailey suddenly punch Addy right in the mouth.  I ask her why she would do something like that...  

Her response:

"well, I was going to pretend to punch her in the stomach, but my brain wanted me to punch her in the face."


2 comments:

Jamie said...

She is definitely a boy in a girls body! Love her!

Carmen said...

Um, seriously my favorite post EVER. i am laughing hysterically here! Love it.