Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fourth of July 2013

The 4th of July is always a great time around these parts. This year we did the usual which was nothing shy of fabulous. In the morning, the girls and I watched a movie  while I did their hair. Then, the girls and I went to Utah lake so I could take some pictures of them. It had been a VERY long time since I had taken pictures of the girls together so I seized the opportunity.  It was a very hot day and after hanging out with two very patient and obedient girls in the blazing heat, I figured they deserved a Slurpee. This was their first time getting one and the looks on their faces were priceless. They LOVED it, of course.  Then, it was off to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's for a swim party and BBQ.  Kristen and Nolan were in town, which is always a fun treat. Once the sun went down a bit, we went outside and lit off some fireworks and once the girls were spent, we headed home. Another 4th of July success.















1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

FABULOUS PICTURES!!!! Ahhh. Love them.