Sunday, August 10, 2014

A few days with my BFF!

My friend Jamie and I have a special relationship. We get each other. I was excited to hear that she would be coming out to Utah to visit. Her husband Ben is in the Military so they move around a lot. She was coming out to Utah for the unfortunate even of a funeral, however, I got to see her for a few days and I was ecstatic.  I picked her up from the airport, then we headed to get settled at my house where she would stay for part of her visit.  While she was in town, we planned a girls day out. It was amazing and much needed. We went to one of our favorite places, Color Me Mine and did a little painting. You pick out your piece of pottery, then you select the paints you want to use and get creative. About 4 days later, you can go pick up your finished pieces of pottery. After our trip to Color Me Mine, we went to the movies at Thanksgiving Point to see Saving Mr. Banks. While at the movies, we of course had to get some treats and snacks. It was at this Theater that I was so taken back and thrilled that they would offer me FROZEN Jr. Mints. It quickly became my favorite theater. I get really sad when Jamie leaves. She definitely is a 'kindred spirit'.  I miss her badly when I don't see or talk to her for a while. I love this girl. I was grateful for her visit.


                   








And, the finished product...





No comments: