Monday, August 11, 2014

Superbowl 2014

Traditionally, we end up at John's mom's house for the Superbowl. The guys watch the game, the girls hang out and visit and the kids play in the basement. Oh, and there is always yummy food too!  This year I made cupcakes... and something else but I can't remember.  It was the Seahawks VS. Broncos and even though some people were rooting for the Broncos, I had a Seahawks Jersey in my closet that was begging to be worn. Why I have a Seahawks Jersey, I don't know.  However, I wore it. Hailey is such a little sucker when it comes to babies and little kids. They all seem to just love her. Jace is no exception. He loves Hailey.



 





2 comments:

Amy Berry said...

Yes, it is true, Jace loves Hailey, and Addy, and you and even Nate! He adores your family. The kid has good taste, what can I say.

Laisa said...

Um, those cupcakes are AWESOME!! Yes, I'm finally blogging again, ha ha....we'll see how long that lasts. Love your cute pics!