Wednesday, March 22, 2017

October 2014 Halloween

Trick or Treating has been so fun the last couple years. As always, we went to Grandpa and Grandma Johnson's neighborhood (the neighborhood Nate grew up in) to trick or treat. This has been a standing tradition since the girls were born.  I ended up making the two costumes shown below. Little Red Riding Hood and Tiger Lily. Every year I worry that I won't have time or that I won't be able to pull it off but I get lucky I guess. I pulled Hailey's costume off in a matter of minutes before school. The girls are at such fun ages and they absolutely love going out for a night of trick or treating to some of their favorite houses. When we were done, Grandma Johnson had a pot of homemade chili waiting for us to eat before diving into loads of candy.























No comments: