Sunday, January 6, 2008

Almost Twins!!

As most of you know, we had a few complications with our pregnancy around 7 and 8 weeks. Come to find out, it was due to being pregnant with twins and also being in the process of losing one of them. Things are going well now, however, my instructions are still to be careful and pay close attention to how i'm feeling. The doctor is doing the same. Sad and scary news is that I am now at high risk of preterm labor and delivering a preemie baby, but i'm hopeful that things will work out just fine, as long as I listen to myself and stay close to the Lord, I know He will bless us. I know it's a little hard to see, but if you look at the ultrasound picture of Baby Johnson, you can see above the body a small line looking area. That line seperates the baby from the twin sack. So, if you look closely, you can see the small area directly above the baby where the twin was. It is starting to get smaller, so that is a good thing, but i'm glad we got a picture of it! What exciting changes are going on in our family and we feel very blessed to be going through all the fun times with Hailey and the new baby and also the challenges it brings.

4 comments:

The Staheli's said...

I'm glad you got a picture with both sacs. You got a good picture of the new baby! How exciting. Ultrasounds make it so real! You guys only have what, 6 weeks until you can find out what you are having??? YAY!! I predict boy! But I said that about Hailey too...and she's all girl! So who knows!

The Staheli's said...

I keep coming back to look at the new baby! I'm so excited for you guys!

Marce said...

what a cool ultra-sound...your baby-to-be will treasure that in years to come!

Lady Bills said...

i just stalked you from craig's facebook page and saw that you have a BLOG!! love it!

so umm... do you still hate me for not seeing you at christmas?