Thursday, January 31, 2008

Girl Power!!

So, we can officially surround Nate with all the girly stuff in the world since he will be surrounded by all girls yet again! Yes, we are having a girl. We found out today at our doctor appointment that Hailey will have a little sister! We are so stinkin excited! I thought that Nate might be a little dissapointed in wanting a boy, but he really is thrilled. I know this to be true since recently when asked what he wanted, his reply was "I've never been the type of guy who NEEDED to have a boy, and especially after having Hailey, I would love to have another girl." I know, I know, what a sweetheart! He is the best Dad and Husband. Bring on the pink and purple and drama and mood swings... I know he can handle it! :-) Thanks for all your guesses on our poll, but i'm here to tell you, most of you were wrong in voting for a boy! It was a good try though! Now we are on to pulling out Hailey's old clothes and adorable dresses to be used yet again!

6 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Yay for a new niece!!!!! WOOHOO!!! :D And a new playmate for Hailey and Avery too.

This is Us said...

Congratulations! I know I didn't vote but if I had my guess would have been a girl.

Marce said...

i know i already commented about this on facebook...but i am SOO excited you're having a girl! woo-hoo!

Shawn Colloton said...

Hey congratulations on the new XX addition. Nate, you have my condolences.

The Staheli's said...

Justin said..."Nate and I have pink sperm!" HAHAHAHA!

Manolakis Family said...

Hey - I am a good friend of Rachelle's and she mentioned that you are great and way into the digital scrapbook thing. I want to upload some of my pages to a website but show them side by side as if it were a real scrap book any hints? You can find me at manolakisfamily.blogspot.com

Congrats on your new arrival! Natalie