Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pudding Disaster


So, the other day, I was thinking to myself "what is something I can let Hailey do that she would enjoy, bring out her artistic abilities and not be dangerous- I KNOW! Pudding!" You see, when I was growing up, something I remember my mom doing for us was spray shaving cream on the kitchen table and let us play in it. It was one of the greatest memories growing up. It usually turned into shaving cream covering my brothers and I, i'm sure, however, it was fun. Knowing that the immediate reaction to putting something on her finger would soon end up in her mouth, I decided she was a little too young for shaving cream. Instead, why not give her something les toxic and something that tastes good! Well, the result was priceless. !
Messes have become something that I cherish (weird, I know) because I now realize that it's the mess that is a result of something enjoyable! As long as she learns to clean it up, which she's quite good at! So, i'm happy! Bring on the messes!

5 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Too stinking cute! I love the pictures!!! You are right...the bigger the mess, the more fun she probably had! So fun!

Kris said...

What a fun mess! This is not what I had pictured in my mind when you told me about her pudding time!

Leah said...

That is DARLING... but it does make me cringe. Drew looks like that at every meal. I am SO sick of cleaning up the mess!

Post more pictures!!! What have you guys been up to?

Marce said...

ADORABLE! i'm stealing this idea! so fun. hope mine is 1/2 as adorable as miss Hailey.

p.s. so i really really need to get on the ball with this scrapbooking stuff! i know as soon as we start i'll be addicted...but the starting part is overwhelming me. when is seriously the best time for you??? hope you're feeling well!

Leah said...

Oh and by the way your digital scrapbook is SOOO cute! I haven't done ANY scrapbooking (I'm lucky if I have time to get dressed every day) but I still want to learn how to do digital scrapbooking so someday you'll have to teach me.