Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dolphins and Sunshine!

It can't get much better than that! We went to Vegas this past weekend to see my family and we had a blast! The weather was perfect and we just played till our hearts content. My mom and dad have a huge playroom that is any kids dream that they built for their grandkids, so Hailey was pretty much occupied the whole time with that. As for Nate and I, we loved being able to just relax away from every day life and enjoy the sunshine. Nate took me out to dinner at Outback the first night we were there. Grandpa and Grandma were VERY excited to hang out with the Monkey for the night. We went to breakfast, and lunch and had a bbq and all kinds of family get togethers, including the Valentine's Dinner that I already blogged about previously. Then on Monday, we took the kids to the Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage. Hailey kept yelling "FISH!" every time one would jump out of the water! She loved it. It was such a fun trip despite the awful drive to Vegas in the yucky slush and snow that coated our car! But, all in all, we were SO glad we went and SO sad to come home! It always goes by way too fast!

3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Yay! I'm so glad you guys had such a good time! The weather looks amazing and you guys are just such a cute family!

Kris said...

So fun! I can't wait to be there myself to enjoy the sunshine!

Marce said...

your trip looks like it was AMAZING! i'm so jealous...i'm aching for a little sunshine.

thanks for your smile/love at church today; nothing beats the sisterhood pregnancy brings! which reminds me...are we doing yoga on tuesday??? i reaalllllyyy want to. i just love having an excuse to see you girls.

in answer to your question, i know Ashley Parks because i worked with her a few years ago. she is awesome!! i adore her. her baby is such a cutie! i don't know her husband as well though... how do you know her?

all my love! keep up the blogging...i love it!