Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Little Gymnast!

I decided quite a while ago that I really wanted to get Hailey into something that was invigorating and energetic for her spunky little personality. I took her to her first gymnastics class today and it was a BLAST! First, they played little instruments and sang songs, then they let them dance to music with mommy, then balance on the balance beam and play till their little hearts are content. I can't tell you the happiness I felt as she was in her element of playing and running and screaming with all the other kids her age. It made me want to stay there all day. She was amazing on the balance beam. One foot in front of the other! She loved playing basketball with the soft, rubbery balls they had and even enjoyed helping pick up all the toys! It was nice for me to have something to take her to that was interactive and fun for us to do together. I was such a proud mommy! My little gymnast!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm sure she will love gymnastics! Congrats on finding out you're having a girl. Watch out or you'll end up with three just like me! Actually, I love having three girls. They're so much fun.

Manolakis Family said...

Fun - I was a gymnast and can't wait to see if Alexis likes it. Thanks for the info on the scrapbooking up until now I was having computer problems so sorry it took me so long to respond. I may need a little help in how to combine to pages and save them as 1 in photoshop.... what program do you use? I have only figured out how to save a regular 12x12 page so far, not sure how to put two on that one - hope that sort of makes sense. Thanks for the help!

The Staheli's said...

So fun! I'm excited to get Avery going in a couple months. I'm glad Hailey did so well. Sounds like it will be so great for you guys!

Marce said...

sounds like so much fun! i can't wait till my little girl can do all of these fun things :)