Thursday, February 28, 2008

Transition Woes...

With a new baby coming and all, we have decided to start getting Hailey out of her crib and into a twin bed. Although I have anxiety about it simply because she sleeps so good now, I think the transition will be fine. I was worried about all her other transitions: bottle, crib, etc and she did just fine on all of them! So, now we are on to a 'big girl' bed and slowly working on the binky thing! If anyone out there has any advice, i'm all ears! :-) Till then, wish me luck!

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

Good luck! I am sure it will be just fine. Like you said, she has done so well with everything else. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.
You are brave to tackle the binky. I'm too big of a fan to do anything about it quite yet! HAHA!