Monday, July 7, 2008

Addy's Blessing








We ended up blessing Addy pretty early due to family being in town. It worked out great and the blessing was beautiful. Nate did an amazing job blessing her. I was pretty nervous about having her at church and around so many people at such an early age, but it worked out ok. And, now it's over! :-) My mom did an amazing job on the food, with the help of Nate's mom. My brother Damon and his wife Summer were here and they helped so much with the preparation for everything. Nate had several family members in town as well. Thanks to everyone who made it a great day. Thanks for all the support from our family and friends.

7 comments:

Going Full Hippie said...

your little fmaily is beautiful! i loved how you all dressed in black and white. what a cute idea! well done guys. you're a great family.

The Staheli's said...

I have never seen Addy so awake. You got some great pictures of her!

Laisa said...

Oh my gosh, she is beautiful. She already looks like Hailey in one of those pics - I love her hair. Adorable family, Tiff - miss you guys!

When is a good time to visit you? My T, W & Th mornings are good since the boys are at school.

The Scholer Family said...

she is sooooo pretty. Tiff you look great!!!!! Are you sure you just had a baby?????

Jordan said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! I'm so glad she's here at last and that everything went well. Beautiful pictures!!!
Jordan

Marce said...

absolutely gorgeous! lovely! precious! love all the pictures. xoxo

Jess and Matt said...

She is so cute! I love her dress, what a doll. I wish we could have been there for her blessing. I am so glad it worked out to do it with family in town. I hope you are feeling well and adjusting okay. We can't wait to meet her!