Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bliss...

This is the life...

My trio of Love. This picture melts my heart. It describes how much my life means to me. Hailey loves her baby sister. Every morning she wakes up and runs in our room yelling "Addy!" which startles all of us, yet is so dang cute. Every time Addy cries, she runs to her with a binkie (whether it's Addy's or not) and says, "sshhhh.. don't cry Addy" (holding her finger to her lips). It's her favorite phrase these days. She's very concerned about her all the time and is always making sure she's ok. What more can a mother want? I have two beautiful girls, an amazing husband and a life of bliss.

So, here's to you, life... thank you. Thank you for my tears of joy every time I see Addy smile, or Hailey laugh. Thank you for the kisses. The kisses of drool from a teething toddler.. the kisses I steel from a sleeping infant and the kisses I get from a hard days work from Nate. Thank you for my frustrations every time the terrible twos get the better of me, I know I will only miss these days in the years to come. Thank you for reminding me that I am living my dream every time I change my clothes in a day because of sticky fingers giving me hugs. This is a dream.. my dream.

3 comments:

Laisa said...

You're so cute Tiff - you never take anything for granted......you're just the greatest Mom & wife. :D

Tara said...

so seet tiff. your girls are adorable.

Marce said...

beautiful, beautiful family! man we miss you guys. thanks again for your texts the other day. it was so nice to hear from you! can't wait to see you soon! xoxo