Friday, December 12, 2008

Hailey and Santa


We had our ward Christmas Party tonight and it was a blast. The best part about it was our Santa Clause. He is amazing. And even better than that.. Hailey sat on his lap!!!!!!!!!!! We couldn't believe it. She has been excited all day to see him, but usually, for her, seeing is quite enough. The picture I got makes me melt. There's just something about Santa being in a picture with your child that is just magical.

Addy, on the other hand was out cold. She couldn't handle all the excitement and just cashed out. Thanks to our good friends John and Claire for helping us take care of our kids. I'm getting to a point with Hailey's busy-ness that I feel like hiring a nanny for events like this. We were pretty much having to hold her on our laps like a straight jacket. She was all over the place. Just too excited about Christmas and Santa, I guess.

I was given the privelage of taking pictures of all the children with Santa and it was so fun. I can't wait to have them printed for everyone. they all turned out so cute.

3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

SO CUTE!!! That's awesome that you took pictures for everyone. I REALLY hope there is someone there to take a picture for us since my dumb camera is gone. Our party is tonight. We'll see how it goes. Yay that Hailey sat on Santa's lap!!

Marce said...

she is so cute! i loved watching her with santa...you could see the magic in her eyes. thank you so much for taking all of the pictures- you're amazing.

Marce said...

p.s. i know you're super duper busy...but i'd love a copy of the pic you took of e & santa...whenever you get a free sec (do those exist!???). hope all is happy and well-