Monday, December 15, 2008

Tagged For Christmas

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? A little of both.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. Real trees make me SO nervous. Plus, I get too cold going out to try and find one. Never been the type to enjoy that part.
3. When do you put up your tree? growing up, we've always put it up on Thanksgiving Day... but I get too excited. Sometimes it goes up sooner.
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime after Christmas. It always makes me sad.
5. Do you like eggnog? in moderation
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A new mountain bike
7. Hardest person to buy for? Nate.. FOR SURE
8. Easiest person/people to buy for? Hailey and Addy.
9. Do you have a nativity set? a plethora. It's a tradition that my mom started that every year, she sends all the kids a nativity. Sometimes, it's a book, others its and actual nativity, other times it's a picture with a story... etc. So, we have quite the collection.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. There's just something so fun about sending out Christmas cards and receiving them.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a boyfriend I had a long time ago gave me a high five.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I LOVE christmas movies. Most of them are SO cheesy, but I love them. I don't really have a favorite.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually have my shopping done by the time December rolls around. Not this year... and it's stressing me out.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? EVERYTHING. I love holiday food.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night... by Celine Dion or Josh Groban or Mariah Carey. It's all good. Oh, and IL DIVO. They're good too.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We travel to Vegas every other year and stay here with Nate's family on the off years. Sometimes I wish we could just do Christmas at home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? There's Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen...and RUDOLPH! (thanks Carmen, just copied and pasted)
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Whatever is happening with presents is fine with me. Nate has BIG issues with opening presents any time earlier than Christmas morning.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I'd rather keep that to myself. Other than that, I get irritated when i'm out shopping and people are just being rude and greedy.
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love it all. I don't have a favorite, but i'll post a pic of our tree.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? usually I have something specific, but this year, I don't know.. clothes... a new lens... ??? I really don't know.

Now I tag... Megan, Kristi, Claire, Emily and Shantel

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

We got your Christmas card. LOVE IT! Your tree is awesome. And we're going to miss you guys like crazy this year!