Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mitzi's Winter Wonderland

I love going to my parent's house during the Christmas Season. My mom and dad go to great lenths to light up their house and decorate to the max. It is just so magical. The girls loved it. Hailey just said 'wow' over and over and Addy just stared at all the lights on the tree. There is no need for regular lights at this time of year because of all the Christmas lights they have. In fact, this year, they won money in their association for having the best decorated house. I just thought I would share with you a little of what their house looks like. Mind you, this is only a portion. Their entire main floor is decorated for Christmas. Even the kitchen! and Bathrooms! it's crazy. My mom has over 35 storage bins in the garage reserved for Christmas.. and a shed in the backyard full of all the stuff that doesn't fit in the garage! :-) Its amazing.






I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

The Staheli's said...

WOWZERS!!! When I was looking at the pictures I was thinking...I sure hope she gets some sort of award for that. I'm glad to hear that she did. That is a TON of work. I'd like to see it in person one of these days. Gorgeous.

Torrie and the girls said...

Hailey has it right "WOW" that's awesome

Kris said...

holy smokes. I've heard you talk about your parent's tremendous decorations, but wow is right. So beautiful!

Kendra said...

How fun to see such great christmas spirit! hope you guys had a great christmas! :)

Allison said...

I heart your parents for having a ginormous amount of Christmas spirit!

The Dobrons said...

Your mom and my mom should get together.My mom's house is decorated to the hilt at Christmas too...her motto is "If it doesn't move, decorate it." I think she's up over 300 nativities displayed in her home. Amazing. Growing up, Christmas was always so magical...it's neat to see it now from my kids' eyes as well.

Cheri said...

That is so beautiful! What a fun Mom and Grandma! And a joyous way to celebrate the season!