Saturday, April 11, 2009

Here we go...

So, I woke up this morning excited to put new letters on the wall in Hailey's room. They spelled out Hailey and Addysen. I've been transforming Haileys room slowly into both the girl's room. So, new pictures on the wall include the two of them and not just Hailey anymore. Well, as i'm cleaning up her room after adding the fun new letters to the blank wall, I had a CRAZY thought....

As some of you know, we put Addy in our room and moved our bed into our office so that the girls wouldn't share a wall and Addy wouldn't wake Hailey up 6 times a night. Now that they both sleep through the night, I knew it would be inevitable that they would eventually share a room.

So... as crazy as this is.. I decided to move Addy's crib into Hailey's room. NOW.. they are sharing a room. I'm really excited, but also quite nervous. They both sleep so well right now, I hope I don't screw that up. I guess time will tell. People do it all the time, right?

Now, I really wanted to surprise Nate and he was working today.. so I went ahead and moved our bed back in our room by myself, mind you! :-)

Anyways, here are some pictures of the girls' room.


7 comments:

Shantel said...

Their room turned out so cute. I love it! It can be hard at times having them share a room but I think for the most part it is great. Plus they are best friends. Skylan and Jayden wanted me to put their beds together. They love being together. Good luck. Love ya XOXO

Laisa said...

You have such a great talent - their room looks amazing!!

Marce said...

i meant to ask you tonight how this sleeping situation was going!! hope it's going great.

p.s. i LOOOVVEE the way you decorate. so cute. i can't wait till i have a house and can get better at being a homemaker. you inspire me :)

Going Full Hippie said...

Their room turned out sooo cute! They are lucky to get to share it with eachother. I hope everyone gets some good sleep now!

Carmen said...

It is adorable, but mostly I just want to know how it's been going!

Tara said...

Such a cute room!!! Where did you get the letters at? How are the girls doing together?

Claire said...

cute cute! glad you can take leaps of faith in life and i hope it works out for you! and you got your room back !:) hope you didn't injure yourself putting your own bed back! but i love surprises like that..did nate like it???