Thursday, April 2, 2009

Vegas Baby!

I know it's been a long time since i've blogged. To be honest, I haven't really been in the mood. Nor has there been much to blog about.

However, my girls and I took a little trip to Vegas. The main reason for going was because my little niece Marley was being blessed. She is ADORABLE! I wanted to take her home with me.


Hailey was busy doing so many fun things. Playing in my parents backyard, for one. It's a parking lot for battery powered cars.. I think they have about 10 of them. She had a blast checking out my mom's waterfalls.

Hailey and Lincoln became jumping buddies. Lincoln came over to play lots while we were there and Hailey loved it.

Addy enjoyed sitting in the cars. She was content to just be able to sit outside without freezing to death!


Addy also had some fun bonding time with Grandpa.

The girls got to meet the 'Cookie Monster'. Actually, it was my brother, but they thought it was pretty cool.

He dressed up like that for Preston's birthday party. It was a blast. The girls had so much fun playing at the park and eating treats.

At that party, some of us girls got our groove on.. haha. The spider walk. It was me, Jenna, Andrea and Becca!

I got some fun girl bonding time with Hailey and Addy.. and loved every minute of it.


Addy had some bonding time herself, hanging out with Uncle Jared in the jumper.

Last but not least, Hailey got to take a swing at an Elmo Pinata! It's not the first of pinatas for her, but she loved every minute of it.


Nate flew in for the weekend and for the blessing. It was a great time with my family. Lots going on, but so much fun. Addy fell in love with her Uncle Damon and Hailey couldn't get enough of playing with her cousins. While we were there, Matt and Kristy had their baby girl Madison.

We are so lucky to have such great families. Now, back to the snow and rain and clouds that irritate me to death! But i'm grateful for the break that we had! So long Vegas.. thanks for the great weather!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I'm so jealous and totally understand your loathing of snow/rain/clouds, because for every day of sunshine it seems like we're getting a week of snow to follow it! When oh when will winter be done???

Emily said...

Oh, that sounds so nice. Not only to be outside and not freeze but to be surrounded by your family! I'm glad you got to get away for that. No, back to the home life, right? Blah. j/k

The Staheli's said...

I'm glad you had a good time and got some sunshine! :) The girls are changing so much. I can't wait to see them soon!