Saturday, April 25, 2009

Let the games begin...

I was able to take the girls to one of Nate's softball games last week. Usually his games are later and the girls are in bed. Of course they both were filthy by the time we left from playing and crawling in the dirt. Addy's little friend Ellie was there to watch her daddy play as well, so they had fun hanging out.

This picture cracks me up. This is Addy's new face that she makes often.. followed by a scrunchy face smile.



I didn't get any pictures of Hailey at the game.. she was too busy exploring. We love going to Nate's games. Good company, good entertainment, good times. Let the games begin...

2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Cute pictures!! Addy is such a doll. I think it's kind of funny that you couldn't get any pictures of Hailey. I can just imagine her having fun running around with the other little ones. :) So fun.

Torrie and the girls said...

she's adorable, what a personality! So fun! I can't belive how fast all these cute girls are growing up. I have pictures of me at my dad's baseball games, way to make memories, go tiffany!