Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Addy!!!

I can't believe she is ONE! Where has the time gone? I swear with two kids, the time goes by twice as fast! It seems like yesterday you were born. We had such a fun time planning and decorating for your party.

Complete with GIANT Gerber Daisy's and bugs and butterflies all over the fence, a jumper, a cake, good food, lots of great friends and family.. we couldn't have had a better time.

Thanks for being born, and thanks for making our lives even more perfect now that you are here with us. We love you so much! Happy Birthday Baby!







6 comments:

Kris said...

Happy Birthday Addy! Her party was so cute (and delicious)! And wowee did she wear that cake proud. Brown suits you well, little one. :-)

Torrie and the girls said...

She's adorable! I love it how her face and tummy are completely covered and her hair is untouched :) I can't believe how time has flown either, holy moly! Glad you enjoyed yourselves, sorry we missed it!

Marce said...

What a cute party it was! I have to say, I will never do a yellow cake again, thanks to addy- she makes chocolate look so stinken CUTE!

addy,
we love you and are so glad you are our friend. hope you had the happiest birthday!

Emily said...

I'm glad you posted the cake pictures. I missed that part of the party and I missed a lot! It was seriously a cute party for little Addy.

Cheri said...

Everything looks darling!!! :) How fun! It looks like you all had a wonderful time! Happy B-day little Addy!

The Staheli's said...

Everything looks adorable! Happy birthday addy! It was great to see you guys this weekend! :)