Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Monkey!!

This past Saturday was Hailey's 3rd birthday. You heard me, 3rd! Is anyone else weirded out by this? I can't believe she's 3! Time Flies!


This year, Hailey wanted a Dinosaur Party. So, that's what she got. I know, I know...she's a girl and is in love with Dinosaurs. It's a little strange that she loves dinosaurs and trains and tractors, but for those of you who might be a little worried, she is definitely a princess at heart.



We had a great day spoiling her and preparing for her party which turned out to be so much fun. Her reaction to her cake was the best part of the day and it made all the hard work of making it SO WORTH IT! My parents were here which was a fun treat for her and my mom pretty much took over the kitchen for me so that I could enjoy my little girls exciting day. It was fabulous.




As I look back on this past year, I can't help but see how much joy she has brought to me and my life. Tonight, for example: Addy was walking around aimlessly in the livingroom when she found herself wandering toward Hailey. Hailey said "come here Addy" with her arms outstretched. The two of them stood there hugging for at least 3 minutes. Hugging, then looking at eachother and letting out a little giggle, then hugging more. Hailey helps me cook, helps me with Addy, helps me clean, makes me laugh, makes me cry, keeps my spirits up and so much more. Here's to another great year with my little monkey, Miss H.

And here's to lookin' at this next year to come: Bring it on! I can't wait!

Love you Baby Girl!

5 comments:

Torrie and the girls said...

She's adorable, those sisterly love moments just melt my heart! on a lighter note the cake looks awesome. glad you had so much fun!

Carmen said...

We love her too and were so glad we were able to be there. She is such a fun little girl and brightens up a room. We love our little Hailey and cannot wait to be around to watch her grow.

Jess and Matt said...

Wow, I can't believe she is 3! It's so sad b/c I hardly know her... and she is already 3 years old. That's amazing! Such a cute party and way awesome cake! We are coming up for Thanksgiving and staying for the week! I hope you will be in town, it's been way too long since we have gotten together!

Cody, Toni, Aurie and Kenleigh said...

Oh happy birthday Hailey! Such a cute cake too!

Anita said...

Cute blog Tiffany! She is too cute. Love that she wanted a Dinosaur party too. Girls are so much fun.