Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

This was such a fun year for Halloween. Hailey was So excited to go trick-or-treating. Addy didn't really know what was going on, but she just knew that she wanted to wear her bumblebee outfit every day.
We usually go to Nate's Parent's neighborhood every year. It's more family-friendly than ours. Of course, Nate was excited to hear from another trick-or-treater that there was a house handing out FULL SIZED candy bars! So we went in search of that house! :-) After doing a little trick-or-treating with our girls, we went back to Nate's parent's to pick up Avery and do more candy hunting. Hailey was so funny. At one house, the door opened and she just said "thank you" instead of trick-or-treat. She was getting the hang of it. Addy was asking for more candy all night and when we would say no, she would get so angry and throw a fit.
After we were done with trick-or-treating, we went back to Nate's Parents where Valerie had made yummy taco salads for us. Great way to end the night.








6 comments:

Emily said...

OK, so your girls are soooo stinkin' cute! And so very cute in their costumes! Kids make Halloween so much fun.

Jess and Matt said...

They are SO cute! I love their costumes!! It's crazy how much more grown up Addy looks than Brooklyn and they are only one day apart! Oh, and haha, how could you forget Kinzie and the belly button obsession right? I don't know why Brooklyn's doing it also- it must be a Parks thing :) I replied to your 3 kids question on my post

Claire said...

they are the dang cutest trick or treaters! I would have given them extra candy if they'd come to my door....trick or not trick! Way cute! I can't believe how grown up they both are!!!

Jamie said...

Recyled costumes never looked so cute! Addy makes a cute bumble be and I love Hailey's fairy costume. Does your mom take tutu orders? :) Love them. And I just have to say you look FABULOUS! Miss you tons!

This is Us said...

The girls look fabulous!!! I really should have come up that direction to see them in person and of course get a picture of all the cute girls together.

Kris said...

So cute. They look so grown up! And two thumbs up for taco salad. I think I've eaten it 5 times in the past week...and could eat it again tomorrow. :-)