Sunday, December 6, 2009

Prayers, Please.

Tomorrow morning, 7am to be exact, Little H has to be at the dentist to have some work done which they have to put her out for. Yes, you heard me, she has to have an IV and be put under serious meds while they work on her mouth for about an hour.

I am NOT looking forward to it and I'm so nervous about it. I'm sure she'll be fine, but with instructions of "you'll have to hold her while she goes limp in your arms" doesn't sit well with me, really.

So, yes, bright and early in the morning we'll be heading out on a not-so-fun journey. Maybe Nate and I need your prayers more than she does but either way, much appreciated.

4 comments:

The Staheli's said...

I don't blame you at all for being nervous! :( Good luck. We'll say a little prayer for you tonight.

Torrie and the girls said...

Its about 5:30am for you right now and I hope that you're able to get things done and NOT worry too much. You're definitely in our prayers, as is the dentist that will work on her. Have Nate give you and miss H a blessing. Let us know how it goes.

Danny and Amber Koller said...

Poor little Hailey. You will have to let me know how it goes.

Carmen said...

How did it go?