Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Dancing Monkey

Two posts in one week! I can't even handle it.

Today was Hailey's first day at dance class. Such a cute class. She goes once a week for an hour and it's a combo class including Tap, Ballet, Tumbling and Jazz. She had NO idea what was going on, but she LOVED it. She has been so excited all week since we got her tap and ballet shoes and today was the big day.


She had so much fun and surprisingly did quite well for it being her first time. She still hasn't stopped talking about it and can't wait for next week.

the videos are a little fuzzy. I was trying to figure out the video on my new spiffy camera. Obviously I have a lot to learn! :-) Enjoy.





6 comments:

Allison said...

Too freaking cute! I can't believe how grown up she is!

The Staheli's said...

YAY Hailey!!! :) I'm glad she likes it so much. She looks adorable. Her hair too...I grew up in Utah and seriously don't know how to french braid! HAHA!

Jess and Matt said...

She's so cute! How fun! I love the videos!

Jamie said...

That is totally adorable! She looks so cute in her dancing gear.

Unknown said...

So cute!

Marce said...

melted my heart!
can't wait for Ellie to take dance lessons!