Saturday, March 13, 2010

Best Soup

 Our life is like a bowl of soup. Add a bunch of random ingredients and eventually, you make something AMAZING that is bliss to taste.

I feel like that is how our relationship has been.

Ingredients:
Love
friendship
arguments
kids
memories
agreements
fights
trust
knowledge
finances
comfort
excitement
passion
experience
frustration
irritation

Over the last 6 years, i've put all this together and created for myself the most wonderful life.
The one key ingredient that makes it so great is my better half.



Nate, if you read this, I want you to know it's been a great 6 years. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world and I can't wait to spend an eternity with you. You make me want to be a better person and I don't know who I am without you.  You're the best and I love the heck right out of you.





I'm excited to see what this next year of yummy soup brings. I'm excited to try out new ingredients to make it even more filling!


Love you! Happy Anniversary!
Getting our Marriage license


Shark Reef on our Honeymoon


Hollywood 2005


Disneyland 2005


Anniversary 2005


2 Kids and 6 years later, it's been a wonderful life.

5 comments:

Valerie Mom said...

Tiff,
I LOVE THIS POST. The pictures of you and Nate are fabulous. You are a beautiful couple. I am so thankful you came into Nate's life and therefore into ours. You are a talented, beautiful, and thoughtful wife, mother, daughter, daughter-in-law and friend. I know Nate is a better man for having you in his life and as a mother I hope you are better for having him in yours. Thanks for ALL you do.

The Staheli's said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you guys had a fabulous day celebrating. :)

Carmen said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the post and love all of the pictures!

Danny and Amber Koller said...

The picture with you snorkeling looks just like Hailey.

Cheri said...

You two are so cute and adorable together! Congrats on the 6 years! Just a stepping stone!