Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Little Catch Up.. Cell Phone Style

This little guy has gotten plenty of loves from these girls. Hailey actually kind of looks like she could be his sister in that picture. They (Carmen & Ben) took off this past week for Oregon. I have a love/hate relationship with them. They are such a tease. They live here.. I love having them close... they leave. They live here... I love having them close... they leave. It's flat out RUDE! They know how to mess with a girls emotions.



We went to the mall one day last week and the girls were being pretty darn goofy.
Hard to imagine, I know. 


Hailey has been getting really good at putting her own hair in a pony tail.


Speaking of hair.
Last week, Hailey and her best little buddy Maya decided to play salon and give each other haircuts.
At first, I was pretty upset. Tears even. Mostly embarrassed that someone elses child was involved as well.
Then I remembered the day that I did that to my hair. I also quickly realized that it was bound to happen. Every little kid does it to some degree at some point in their life. So, after a few days of trying to figure out what to do about it, I ended up having to chop it off. Oh well. It is what it is. It's a cute summer cut for her.


Addy has this friend. This friend brings her treats to EVERY one of Hailey's soccer games. This friend has a sister on Hailey's team, therefor, Addy has become well acquainted with this friend.
This friend is a boy. His name is Aiden and he NEVER forgets treats for Addy.
Well, last week, he didn't bring her JUST a treat, but also a flower from his mom's yard. It was pretty darn cute. So, this is Addy's first flower from a boy and she absolutely LOVED it. She has kept it by her bed this whole week. 

3 comments:

Allison said...

Holy melt, go Addy! That's a very well trained boy to be bringing her flowers already! I know what you mean about hair, Kalea started experimenting with hers just before Christmas... Her self-cut bangs are now side-sweepy length and the huge tuft of hair on top of her head is finally growing out so it doesn't stick out all over :D Mommy joys, right? We miss you guys, hope you're feeling good!

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh CUTE! Addy is going to be such a little heart breaker!

Carmen said...

Love this! We love you guys too and we will be back sooner than you know it...hopefully for good. I LOVE that Addy has a little boyfriend. She is the most adorable thing so I am not surprised! Love you guys. Keep updating (and I will try to do the same so you don't miss out on Benson)