Sunday, May 20, 2012

Preschool Graduate

Really? I have a Kindergartener??

This past week, Hailey graduated from Kindergarten.  Her school is pretty awesome and put together a pretty awesome graduation.  Hailey was very excited about it for a few weeks and the day had come.  I have to admit, she looked pretty adorable.


(my scanner decided to not work so I had to take a picture of a picture)


She was blessed to have some of the most amazing teachers this year. Yes, I say teachers as in plural because not only did she have academics at this school, she also was able to participate in other classes such as music (Miss Korbi), science (Miss Jimmie), cooking (Miss Robyn) and art (Miss Jessica).  Her academic and homeroom teacher was Miss Farrah and I was fortunate enough to become good friends with her over the course of the year, as well as some of her other teachers.  

I was very proud of Hailey this year. We recieved monthly progress reports and at the end of the year they did some testing and she just sailed right through everything.  She's always been a little smartypants, but our end of the year parent/teacher conference was just such a proud moment to see her progress through her teachers eyes.

The kids got to walk on a red carpet as their names were read. They also played the graduation march song and the kids all got to throw their caps when it was all done. So. Stinking. Cute.



I am very grateful for the opportunity we had this year to be able to send her to this school. I am also looking forward to watching Addy grow as well next year at the same school.

3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

YAY! Congratulations Hailey! I love the little caps and gowns. Haha! So cute... Can't believe our babies are going to KINDERGARTEN!

Scott and Valerie Johnson said...

I can't believe they are getting so grown up either. Time is flying by. This was such a great milestone moment to share with Hailey.

Carmen said...

Adorable and I LOVE the red caps and gowns. She is so grown up! I wish we could have been there but we will be back soon to watch her go off to kindergarten.