Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mother/Daughter Modeling

My cousin Rachel was dabbling in making some clothes and if I do say so myself, I think they turned out quite nice.  We both went shopping for fabric one Saturday morning and literally spent the entire morning running around to every fabric store possible.  It was a lot of fun and we got some good stuff. Then, a few days later, the madness began.  I made a few skirts for myself and the girls and Rachel made a crud load of stuff. Her stuff was way more detailed and pretty than mine, but nonetheless, it was a lot of fun.









All of the previous pictures are the clothes that Rachel made. I copied her purple dress because Hailey fell in love with it. I also made Addy a skirt out of the yellow striped material.



I think they turned out pretty cute.


No comments: