Sunday, November 10, 2013

An iPhone Summer

This past summer seemed to go by so fast. We had a ton of fun though and that's what summer is all about, right?  In a nutshell, here are the randoms I grabbed with my phone while enjoying our summer.


1. While shooting my dad's compound bow, the arrow flew right through the fence and stabbed the neighbors hose. Oops!
2. Hailey was so sick and staring out the window at all her friends playing outside. Sad day.
3. Sisters. They are the best.
4. Addy sleep walks. This note was left for me from Nate after one of her episodes. She had walked all throughout the house turning on all the lights.. even in the basement.. Looking for her jacket that I apparently told her to put on... in a dream.
5. Hailey needing some mommy time at Lincoln's t-ball game.
6. Swimming at the Lindon pool. We all had to get out 3 different times because of poop sightings in the pool.. one of which was found by Hailey. Sick.
7. Family time at the Lindon Pool.
8. Little Gymnasts.
9. Benson playing in a bowl full of water and splashing it at Hailey.


1. Sweet Addy hanging out at Grandma's house in Orem.
2. Baby Luke Feinga.
3. Sister snuggles. I don't know how they sleep like this.
4. Addy and Daddy hanging out at Hailey's Orange Belt Test.
5. She passed! Little ninja.
6. Our garden we built on the side of our house. So proud.
7. Benson playing with Hailey.. his BFF.
8. Hailey hanging out at Grandma's house in Orem.
9. A day out with my peeps. Seven Peaks Style.


1. Ouch! Burns hurt.
2. We found a new Douglas after months and months of searching. Hailey lost her little puppy and often got very sad thinking about him. While at the book store one day, Addy found the exact stuffed puppy. She was one happy camper, even though it wasn't the original Douglas.
3. Sad faces while missing Daddy at work.
4. Hailey asking to buy the donuts for her uncle Damon because she remembers that he loves them.
5. Slurpee Day!!!
6. Sisters. Can't get enough. Best buds.
7. All dressed up.
8. All dressed up.
9. Bathroom makeover.


1. All cleared from shoulder surgery. Wahoo!!
2. Lunch with my brother Damon.
3. Lunch with my friend Tiffany who I hadn't seen in a couple years.
4. Shantel.... pretty much one of the best people I know.
5. OH MY! That zucchini is GIANT!
6. Pioneer Day pony ride.
7 Pioneer Day pony ride.
8. Pioneer Day hanging out with Daddy.
9. The wallpaper I found on my phone one day.


1. Hailey doing the splits at karate.
2. Scotty and Uncle Nate.
3. Scotty and Aunt Tiff.
4. Hailey and mommy.
5. A lesson learned that I should start wearing tennis shoes while edging the lawn so it doesn't eat my foot.
6. Addy's head after doing a backflip into grandma and grandpa's pool.. only, she hit the edge of the pool instead of the water.. 12 stitches later...
7. Loving on baby Scotty.
8. Family walk in Provo Canyon
9. Little Ninjas


1. I have to admit that I love when my girls fall asleep in my bed. 
2. Mommy and Addy hanging out at the Riverwoods.
3. Playing with lint in my fingers... oh wait, it's a spider that I just killed and rolled around between fingers. SICK!!!
4. A dragonfly that was drowned in grandma's pool and Hailey nursed it back to health and helped it fly away.. no lie.
5. Hailey's karate tournament where she took first place!
6. Morning pillow fight with Daddy.
7. Beautiful night at softball with Nate being pitcher.
8. Getting back to normal after shoulder surgery.
9. A day at the zoo with Daddy before school starts.


Pioneer Day with Cousins!


One of our favorite places to hang out in the Summer... The Riverwoods.

Goodbye Summer 2013.. Hello School Year!

1 comment:

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

Dang girl, you did some serious updating on this blog! Haha. That's at least one good thing that came of your injury, right? You got the chance to relax and catch up on things:). Thanks for letting me creep in and leave tons of comments. Sure love you guys!