Saturday, October 4, 2014

Iphone Randoms February

February was a month of selfies.  Addy has gained a new love of taking pictures with my phone. She is constantly wanting me to take pictures of her as well as taking pictures herself.
Addy has been in dance and loves it! She practices it every day. Addy also got very sick. I finally took her to the doctor and she had strep plus a double ear infection. No wonder she was so sick. Our hamster has quite the personality. His name is Spotty. He will take food and stuff his cheeks with it, then spit it all out. Hailey also got sick with a really high fever and nothing else. It was really strange and very uncomfortable for her. Hailey and I had to have a little talk about something that happened at school. Now, I can't remember what it was for, but she got really sad and embarrassed about what happened so she just kept burying her face. Of course, Addy took a picture. 
All in all, that was February according to my iPhone.

















No comments: