Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Hailey!!!

My Sweet Hailey,

I can't believe you are already 2! I have been thinking a lot over the past week about your life. You have been such a blessing to me. I thank God every day of my life for sending you to us. Although you have been such a great sleeper, I have spent many sleepless nights worrying about you and getting up multiple times in the night to check on you and make sure you are ok. Every time I see you in those quiet moments in the dark, it's so sureal to me that I have been lucky enough to have you in my life. You are an Angel.
Tonight, after singing you your favorite songs and giving hugs and kisses, I still can't believe you're 2.

Sleep tight, my little monkey, it won't be too long till you aren't so little anymore.

Love,
Mommy

Some moments from Hailey's birthday party. We missed those of you who couldn't make it. You missed out on some Pizza and yummy food! :-)



In case you can't tell, it's a caterpillar! :-)



This was Hailey's present from Nate and I. Although, it's really a present for me. This will allow lots of energy to be used up during the winter months for a busy bee like Hailey. She had so much fun jumping around with her little friend Kaylee.


Presents and Cupcakes. Hailey is OBSESSED with Dinosaurs and Tractors. She is our little tom-boy, that's for sure. Give her a doll, she wants nothing to do with it.. give her a tractor and she is busy for quite some time. The cupcake however was NOT a good idea. She wasn't feeling all to well the rest of the night. A little too much sugar for our sugar free monkey.



Some of Hailey's favorite snacks!

Thanks to everyone for bringing her such sweet gifts and showing your love to our sweet girl.

7 comments:

Claire said...

thanks for inviting us! it's so fun to hang out with you guys, but especially to watch hailey. sorry i looked depressed in one of her pictures....really i'm just SUPER baby hungry! :)

The Staheli's said...

Looks like a blast! I love the "favorite food" idea. I'll bet Hailey loved that. :) And that bounce house will be a hit! I'm sad we couldn't be there, but glad you guys had such a great time! Happy Birthday sweet Hailey!

Kris said...

It looks like so much fun - I'm so bumbed we couldn't make it! Happy Birthday Hailey! Great pics, by the way and adorable cake!

Leah said...

Tiffany, I'm sorry we missed the party too! Lame! We had such a wierd Saturday. I ended up missing my girlfriend's baby shower AND Hailey's party.

Anyway, I have a little something for Hailey. I'm going to be down in Provo today with Drew. I'll try and catch you at home :)

See ya!

Shantel said...

Happy Birthday Hailey!!!! We love you lots. I am so sorry that we couldn't be there. It looks like you guys had a blast. XOXO

Going Full Hippie said...

oh my gosh! i totally spaced it! i'm so sorry! it looks awesome though, i wish we had come.

Cheri said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Hailey!
So, since Hailey loves dinosaurs... we were wondering if you all would come with us for a small day trip to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Pointe? It will be our Birthday gift for Hailey.
Let us know when works for you!
-Cheri, Juliette, and Tiger