Sunday, January 11, 2009

B.I.G. Girls

I can't believe how fast they grow. Just the other day, Hailey and Addy were playing in the playroom and Addy was so fascinated by Hailey riding her little 4-wheeler around the house. Hailey at one point got off of it right by Addy and said "here Addy, your turn!" So, of course, I just had to take that opportunity. The funny thing was.. she actually fit on it! AND, I took her for a ride, and she even held on without help! It was pretty funny.

Then, as Hailey was running around the other day in her big girl underwear, (yes, diapers are no more.. well at least during the day!) I took this picture of her. Then, later as I was viewing it on my computer I noticed how RIPPED she is! Check out that stomach! If only I had as much energy as she does, I could have a gnarly stomach like that too! One day...

oh, and by the way, i've added some cute candids of Hailey on my photography blog...see them here.

1 comment:

Kris said...

cute pics. Hailey's 4 wheeler is pretty sweet! And oh the days before laziness and lack of energy hit. :-)