Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sad faces, Home Runs and Grass in the mouth

I love warm summer nights combined with Nate hitting home runs.
I just wish that I had a million eyes in my head so that I could actually be able to watch him, busy Hailey and curious Addy all at the same time.
I decided to take my macro lense to the game the other night to see if I could get some fun shots, and indeed I did.

Gotta love close-ups from far away!

This is our friend John. He and Nate are good friends.

This was just too good of a shot not to share. Hillarious.

I absolutely LOVE watching him play. He's just so good at the game.

This little bundle of sweetness just melts my heart. She LOVES to crawl around in grass.. and even more, loves to eat it.

And this little princess had an unfortunate run-in with the gravel parking lot at the game which resulted in this:

And this was the better hand of the two. Her left hand is all wrapped up still after a long half hour of me cleaning out little pebbles and dirt. Poor girl. It was a very sad night with a few wake ups in the night due to hurting hands.


Love the sun.
Love the smell of fresh cut grass.
Love the cool breeze on a warm summer night.
Love the smell of a soft ball glove.

Good times.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Your girls are getting so big. Scary how fast they grow up.

The Staheli's said...

Great pictures! I want your lens! :)

John said...

I just look so angry in my pictures