Thursday, April 1, 2010

Toddler Dreams

It seems weird to call Hailey a toddler. She seems like such a big girl to be called a toddler. Anyways, last night in the middle of the night, Hailey wakes me up saying she had a bad dream. I take her back to her room and ask her to tell me what her dream was about. This was her response:

"Addy turned into a bird and scared me in the bathroom so I grabbed my shoe and stepped on her!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I was trying SO hard not to laugh. When she woke up this morning, she ran into our room, jumped in bed with Nate as usual and proceeded to tell him the same story and we both were trying again not to laugh. This is serious stuff to a little one!

Nonetheless, super funny. Not to poke fun at my child's bad dream or anything...

3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

LOL!!!!!!!! Oh wow...poor birdie Addy! :) I love these little ones. It really is SERIOUS stuff to them.

Torrie and the girls said...

Kids say the darndest things, I"m so glad Emma hasn't had a bad dream about Charlotte I don't think Charlotte would survive. Be sure to hide the shoes.... I think its so funny how serious they can be and how amazing their imaginations are. Tiffany, How much you enjoy your girls really inspires me, thanks for being a good example.

Jess and Matt said...

That's hilarious!!!!! I would definitely have had a hard time keeping a serious composure as well!