Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Little Catching Up

Here are some pictures I've been waiting to upload. Now that my computer is fixed and happy, here they are!


BON APPETIT!!


This Halloween, I decided to make some fun Halloween foods and treats! I haven't captured all of our Halloween tastiness on camera, however, here are a few!

Pumpkin Cake with Raspberry Filling


The girls and I decided to make
Witch Cupcakes


Jack O Lantern Quesadilla


Of course, who could deny 
Mac N Cheese Halloween Style!


Mummy Hot Dogs
(this was a favorite)


SPINACH SMOOTHIES!!


Always an afternoon favorite snack. It's pretty much asked for every. single. day. (Don't pay attention to the mess in my kitchen)




SNOW! Really??? UGH! 






I was definitely less than excited to wake up to snow the other morning. The girls, however, were elated!


Last but not least, this is what happens when you play wally ball with a bunch of youth. My inner volleyball player came out and I dove for the ball one too many times.  





It definitely was fun though. And don't worry, both knees look like this.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Ok, so what do you put in your spinach smoothies to make the girls ask for them every day?

Your treats look cool. You are so creative and such a cute mom!

Allison said...

Haha @ your knees, I have done that on more than one occassion... I skinned them so bad that I have scars on them! Your halloween cake looks awesome, so you should share the recipe with me :D allison.stringham@gmail.com

Yolanda Taylor said...

Delicious treats and cute little girls! What a fun time!

Carmen said...

I loved all the pictures and the video was adorable. It is so fun to hear how much Addy is talking too. The girls are adorable in their costumes and we are so glad we got to see them live.